Recipe of Quick Crock Pot Roast
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crock pot roast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crock Pot Roast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Take Chuck Shoulder English Roast (Beef)
- Prepare Beef Soup Base
- Get Thyme
- Get Garlic Salt
- Prepare Onion Powder
- Get Pepper
- Take Salt
- Make ready Onion Soup Mix
- Make ready Water
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Season roast all over with thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. Put in crock pot.
- Scoop beef base into measuring cup and add 1 1/2 cups of hot water. Stir to break down soup base. Pour into crock pot.
- Mix onion soup package with 1 1/2 to 2 cups of water. *** Watch the water level, do not go over the roast. About 1/5 of the roast should alway be visible.
- Cook on high for 4 hrs. Turn roast, then cook on low for another 4 hrs. (It is done after 2 hrs on low but I leave it fermenting until dinner, usually total on low for 4 hrs.) ***Make gravy from the broth. Scoop 2 1/2 cups of broth, bring almost to a boil. Mix 2 Tbsp cornstarch with a 1/4 cup cold water, then add stirring constantly. Thicking while bringing to a boil. ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crock pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!