Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Leftover turkey Pot Pie
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover turkey pot pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Leftover turkey Pot Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Leftover turkey Pot Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have leftover turkey pot pie using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover turkey Pot Pie:
- Prepare pot pie
- Prepare 4 each medium red potaotes
- Get 1 tbsp garlic
- Take 1 fennel , chopped
- Get 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Make ready 2 tbsp flour
- Take 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Take 3/4 cup dry white wine
- Take 1 box Chicken stock (plus more to thin out sauce)
- Get 2 cup leftover turkey
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 2/3 cup frozen corn
- Make ready 2/3 cup frozen peas
- Take 1 cup frozen green beans
- Make ready 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 1 premade refrigerated rolled pie crust
- Take seasonings, salt and pepper (optional granulated garlic)
- Take 3 large carrots
- Take 2 celery stalks
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1 tbsp water
Steps to make Leftover turkey Pot Pie:
- Dice all the vegetables into small pieces
- Add evoo and butter in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add fennel, carrots, and celery and saute for 3 minutes. Add garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, and flour and saute for another two
- Add white wine and reduce for a few minutes. Add chicken stock and potaotes and cook until tender
- Add heavy cream and frozen veggies. Cooke several minutes then test seaoning. Re-season if necessary. Add the cheddar cheese, stir and removed from heat. Check the thickness of the sauce. If it is too thick add extra chicken or vegetable stock or water to thin it out. Remember if it is too thin you csn thicken the sauce in many ways so please Google to find out how. Also the sauce will thicken when you cook it so keep that in mind!
- Take pack of 2 premade pie crust and combine into one. Fit on the tip of Dutch oven or mixture (depending on the pan). Take one egg and beat with a fork with 2 tbsp of water. Brush on top of pie crust
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven for 30 min. or until crust is is brown. Serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leftover turkey pot pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!