Recipe of Ultimate Stuffed Pepper Soup - Slow Cooker
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stuffed pepper soup - slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Pepper Soup - Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed Pepper Soup - Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed pepper soup - slow cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Soup - Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Get 1 lb. ground beef (or ground turkey)
- Prepare 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Prepare 2 large bell peppers, diced
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) unsalted crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Get 1 can (8 oz.) unsalted tomato sauce
- Make ready 3 cups unsalted chicken or beef broth
- Make ready 2 tsp. each Italian seasoning, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp. salt
- Get 1/2 tsp. each pepper, smoked paprika, dried basil
- Make ready Cooked rice, for serving (or different grain of your choosing)
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Soup - Slow Cooker:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the ground meat and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat if needed.
- Grease your slow cooker and place all the ingredients EXCEPT for the rice. Stir everything well and then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 5-6 hours.
- To serve, stir in some hot, cooked rice (or other grain) into individual bowls and top with some shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy!
- You could also stir the rice into the soup and serve it that way, but since we usually have leftovers, I prefer to store the soup and rice separately so the rice doesn't absorb the majority of the liquid.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stuffed pepper soup - slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!