Simple Way to Make Award-winning Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bacon cheeseburger soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bacon cheeseburger soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- Get strips of bacon (I used turkey bacon)
- Take ground beef
- Prepare finely chopped onion (about 1 medium onion)
- Prepare garlic, finely chopped
- Take Worcestershire sauce
- Get chicken broth
- Get all-purpose flour
- Take milk
- Get grated cheddar cheese
- Make ready yellow mustard
- Make ready ketchup
- Take Salt and pepper to taste
- Take hamburger buns
- Prepare Butter for the buns
Steps to make Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- Cook the bacon in a 5-quart Dutch oven until crispy, remove to paper towels to drain. Add the ground beef to the pot with the bacon grease and cook until beginning to brown, breaking the meat into small pieces. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until the onions are soft and the meat is cooked through. Drain the fat from the pot, then return it to the heat. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, then add the chicken broth and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the milk and the flour until smooth. While the soup is simmering, stir in the flour and milk and stir and simmer until the soup is slightly thickened. Add the grated cheese a handful at a time, stirring to melt after each addition. When all the cheese is incorporated, stir in the mustard and the ketchup and add salt and pepper to taste. Crumble the cooked bacon and stir into the soup. Cover and simmer the soup for 10 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering, spread each side of the hamburger buns with butter, cut into thin strips and toast in a toaster oven or under the broiler until lightly toasty. Serve the soup immediately, accompanied by the bun croutons. If you'd like, you could top with extra crumbled bacon, pickle relish, more grated cheese-anything you like on your cheeseburger!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon cheeseburger soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!