Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Stuffed Pepper Soup
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed pepper soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Pepper Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Pepper Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed pepper soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Take Italian turkey sausage
- Get (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef
- Take beef stock
- Prepare marinara sauce
- Take chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano
- Make ready chopped onion
- Make ready celery
- Prepare chopped carrot
- Prepare chopped green bell pepper
- Prepare Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well.
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed pepper soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!