Recipe of Quick Mandys Christmas soup
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mandys christmas soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mandys Christmas soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mandys Christmas soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mandys christmas soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mandys Christmas soup:
- Get oil
- Get turkey (i'm using leftovers from christmas)
- Make ready ham (using leftover from christmas dinner)
- Make ready vegetable /or chicken stock/bullion
- Make ready carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks or slices
- Take onion, chopped
- Get celery, washed and chopped
- Get each of fresh thyme, sage and parsley
- Take dry bay leaves
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Take soften butter
- Take plain flour
- Make ready cold water
- Take frozen peas
Instructions to make Mandys Christmas soup:
- Chop turkey, ham, carrots, onions, celery and fresh herbs - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/426434-mandys-boiled-ham
- In a large stock pot add 4 tablespoons of oil gently heat. Add chopped veg and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add fresh herbs and bay leaves saute for 2 minutes
- Add stock cubes, turkey and ham. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl blend butter and flour into a roux to thicken soup once veg is cooked to fork tender (10 minutes)
- Gradually add some for the roux and cook until u get the thickness u like. You may need more or less it's Ur choice. (keep stirring until the roux blends into soup)
- Add two cups of frozen peas, season with salt and pepper, cooking for a further 5 minutes then serve with some crusty brown soda bread - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354442-mandys-grandmothers-famous-irish-brown-soda-bread
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mandys christmas soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!