Recipe of Favorite Honey brown sugar glazed ham
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, honey brown sugar glazed ham. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A pre-sliced cooked ham is studded with cloves and coated with a tangy glaze before baking. Great for dinner, and the leftovers make wonderful sandwiches. Reviews for: Photos of Ham with Honey and Brown Sugar Glaze.
Honey brown sugar glazed ham is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Honey brown sugar glazed ham is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey brown sugar glazed ham using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey brown sugar glazed ham:
- Get 1 bone-in spiral-cut ham, about 10 pounds
- Make ready 1 cup honey
- Take 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Make ready 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Mix honey, brown sugar and spices in small bowl until well blended. Meanwhile, combine the brown sugar and honey in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture is smooth and the sugar has dissolved. Try this easy brown sugar glaze for ham recipe enhanced with cinnamon and ginger—perfect for Easter or Christmas celebrations. Brown sugar glaze is most ideal for a ham you to plan to warm in the oven.
Steps to make Honey brown sugar glazed ham:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place the ham on its side in roasting pan. 1. Mix honey, brown sugar and spices in small bowl until well blended. If mixture is too thick, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Brush 1/2 of the honey mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
- Remove foil. Brush with remaining honey mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings.
Easy Brown Sugar Honey Glaze for Easter Ham. Prepare the Brown Sugar Honey Glaze by coming all the glaze ingredients in a sauce pan. Heat the pan and stir the mixture until well blended. Brush Brown Sugar Honey Glaze all over it. Brown Sugar Glazed Ham is beautifully juicy, seeping with flavor, boasts crispy caramelized edges and the BEST Brown Sugar Glaze you will ever sink your This Baked Ham is the perfect centerpiece for Easter and Christmas!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food honey brown sugar glazed ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!