Recipe of Quick Honey Glazed Ham
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, honey glazed ham. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Glazed Ham is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Honey Glazed Ham is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have honey glazed ham using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Glazed Ham:
- Prepare 7-10 lb spiral sliced ham. (Bone in or boneless, whichever you prefer.)
- Get 1 Cup honey
- Get 1/2 Cup tightly packed brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Get 1 tsp ginger
Instructions to make Honey Glazed Ham:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place ham on it's side in a roasting pan. Best to use a disposable pan, the glaze will get very sticky on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Pour half of the glaze onto the ham, then use a brush to spread it evenly onto the ham. Try to get some between the slices, so that the glaze may drip towards the center of the ham, for an extra Flavor Punch!
- After this, loosely wrap the ham with aluminum foil. Place roasting pan with the ham into the oven and cook for 60 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and remove the aluminum foil. Pour the rest of the glaze onto the ham and brush it evenly across the ham.
- Put the roasting pan back into the oven for 45 minutes. Every 10 to 15 minutes, baste the ham with the drippings from the bottom of the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food honey glazed ham recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!