How to Make Ultimate Kori&#39;s spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hash browns make a surprising and delicious crust in this ham and cheese quiche. I like the idea of using hash browns as the crust instead of a pie crust. Also, the original recipe could use more eggs and milk because the three eggs in the original recipe are absorbed by.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche:
- Get 20 oz shredded hash brownz
- Make ready 18 eggs
- Get 2 cup baby spinach
- Get 2 cup mushrooms sliced
- Prepare 1 medium onion
- Prepare 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 lb spiral sliced ham
- Get 1/2 cup half and half
- Make ready 18 eggs
Little Village Homestead. • Beth's Foolproof Spinach Quiche Recipe. When hot, place hash browns in the skillet, pressing down making them flat. Ham, cheddar, spinach, and cheese all baked into a buttery flaky pie crust? This had become not only one of our go-to leftover ham recipes, but also egg recipes!
Instructions to make Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche:
- Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with nonstick spray. 9 inch by 13 inch is what I used
- Spread 20 ounces of hash browns on the bottom of the casserole dish then broil in the oven for 20 minutes until hash browns are golden brown. I used a 20 oz package of preshredded potatoes.
- Saute 2 cups of sliced mushrooms and one medium onion sliced, until just tender.
- On top of the browned hash browns, add the sauteed mushrooms and onions, the cup of spinach, and the pound of spiral sliced ham.
- Beat 18 eggs with 1/2 cup of half and half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour beaten eggs over the assembled ingredients. Add 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes until center is done. Poke with a fork to see if eggs are done. The fork will come out not covered in eggs if the center is done.
Love quiche, love spinach, love ham and every other ingredient in here! This spinach quiche gives me the feels for a multitude of reasons. It's one of the first recipes I ever found and quickly made part of my repertoire. Hash browns meet quiche in this healthy recipe. Hash browns meet quiche in this healthy recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!