Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Lacquered Ham
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lacquered ham. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lacquered Ham is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Lacquered Ham is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lacquered ham using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lacquered Ham:
- Prepare 1/2 kg plain ham, sliced
- Take 6 tbsp muscovado or coco sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Steps to make Lacquered Ham:
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Cover a baking pan with parchment and arrange the ham slices. 1. Liberally sprinkle 3 tbsp of sugar and ¼ tsp of black pepper over one side of the ham. Set the pan in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Spread the dissolved pepper and sugar mixture over the ham and let stand for one minute.
- Turn the ham over and sprinkle with the remaining 3 tbsp of sugar and ¼ tsp black pepper. Again roast for another 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lacquered ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!