Steps to Make Perfect Instapot Ham &amp; Potato Chowder
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, instapot ham & potato chowder. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instapot ham & potato chowder using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder:
- Make ready 6-8 red potatoes, chunked
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Get 4 carrots, chunked
- Prepare 3 ribs celery, chopped
- Take 1 can corn, drained
- Prepare 16 oz. cubed ham
- Get 4 cups chicken broth
- Take 2 Tbsp. flour
- Get 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Get to taste Pepper, garlic powder & parsley,
- Take Cheddar cheese & sour cream, optional toppings
Steps to make Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder:
- Place potatoes, onion, carrots, celery, corn and ham in Instapot.
- Add seasonings and chicken broth and stir well.
- Cook on soup setting adjusting the time up to 20 minutes. Once finished, release steam and stir.
- Add flour and cream. Stir to combine; lock lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes. Release any steam that may have built back up and remove lid.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!
- NOTE: This recipe can also be made in a crockpot. Place all of Step 1 and Step 2 ingredients into crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hrs. Add Step 4 ingredients afterwards and cook on high an additional 15 minutes. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instapot ham & potato chowder recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!