Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pecan pie with brown sugar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pecan pie with brown sugar using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar:
- Make ready 1 cup Karo Light Corn Syrup
- Take 3 Eggs
- Get 1 cup Brown Sugar, well packed
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- Get 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Take 1 1/2 cup Pecans
- Prepare 1 Unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie crust
Steps to make Pecan Pie with Brown Sugar:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Stir the first 5 ingredients thoroughly
- Mix in pecans
- Bake on center rack for 15 minutes
- Lower temperature to 350° and bake for another 20-30 minutes
- If over-browning, cover edges with foil
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pecan pie with brown sugar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!