Recipe of Perfect Cheesy Ham &amp; Hashbrown Casserole
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy ham & hashbrown casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy ham & hashbrown casserole using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole:
- Prepare bag Southern style hashbrowns
- Make ready diced cooked ham
- Take cream of chicken soup
- Take shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready sour cream
- Make ready mayonnaise
- Prepare Salt, pepper, onion powder
- Get Optional topping
- Take crushed cornflakes
- Prepare melted butter
Instructions to make Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together until will combined.
- Pour into casserole dish. Spread out evenly. If desired mix crushed cornflakes with melted butter and sprinkle over the top. Bake uncovered 30-45 minutes or until top is golden and bubbling. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy ham & hashbrown casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!