Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ham and cheese egg muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham and cheese egg muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Take 6 large eggs
- Get 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup diced cooked ham (ham steak or Canadian bacon work)
- Take 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- Take 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp. salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Make ready pinch smoked paprika
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 6 tin muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Crack the eggs into a large measuring cup. Then pour in the milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika and whisk it all together, until light and frothy.
- Sprinkle the diced ham and onions evenly into the muffin tins. Then evenly spread the cheese over each one. Then pour the beaten eggs into the muffin tins, over the tops of the other ingredients.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing and serving.
- If you're going to store them to eat within the next few days, let them cool completely before storing them covered in the fridge. They will last 4-5 days. To reheat, microwave them for 30-60 seconds each.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ham and cheese egg muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!