Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Cheesy Egg Ham Strata
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy egg ham strata. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Egg Ham Strata is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy Egg Ham Strata is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy egg ham strata using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Egg Ham Strata:
- Get 4 slices bread (your choice)
- Get 6 eggs mixed
- Make ready 1 cup fully cooked ham, diced
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded Fiesta blend cheese
- Get 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Get 3/4 cup milk
- Take Coconut oil (to grease 8"x 8" glass baking pan)
- Prepare Add ins: jalepenos, black olives, diced tomatoes, bacon,
- Make ready Left over Diced potatoes O'Brien, etc
Instructions to make Cheesy Egg Ham Strata:
- Preheat Oven 400°F
- Dice 4 1/8 inch slices of ham
- Mix Eggs until blended well, add milk, stir well.
- Toast 4 slices of bread, then butter well.
- Place toast in bottom of pan, press down just alittle.
- Sprinkle Pepper over buttered toast.
- Pour stirred egg mixture over toast
- Using a fork press down toast, if it floats up.
- Sprinkle with ham over top and then, sprinkle cheese over the top.
- *Turn Oven down to 350°F. Put glass pan in oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, check with knife, it should come out clean.
- It will have a nice crusty top. Let Set 5 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy egg ham strata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!