Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cider roasted ham w/ reduction gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cider roasted ham w/ reduction gravy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy:
- Make ready 1 spiral cut honey ham
- Make ready 1 liter apple cider
- Make ready 2 large yellow onions; large dice
- Make ready 1 cinnamon stick
- Make ready 3 T cornstarch
- Prepare 3/4 C cold water
Steps to make Cider Roasted Ham w/ Reduction Gravy:
- Pour apple cider in a large roasting pan atop onions. Place ham atop. Place cinnamon stick to the side of the ham in the liquid.
- Cover. Cook accordingly to package directions. Uncover and glaze during last 5 minutes.
- Strain and reaerve braising liquid. Discard onions and cinnamon stick.
- Bring liquid to a boil in a small sauce pot.
- Whisk cornstarch and cold water. Slowly pour into boiling braising liquid while whisking vigorously to avoid clumps. Bring back to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes. Serve.
- Variations; Clove, allspice, pumpkin, ginger, honey, apples, lime, lemon, root beer, red wine, shallots, pearl onion, Vidalia onion, celery, carrots, bacon, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, cherry pepsi, orange juice, nutmeg, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, basil, leeks, chives, chipotle, serrano, ancho chile, vegetable stock, sweet potatoes, walnut, sherry, dijon, roasted garlic, apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, white wine, habanero, bourbon, rum, brandy, beer, thyme, rosemary, sage, whole garlic cloves, jalapeños, red onion, fennel, curry, maple, brown sugar, sesame seeds,
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cider roasted ham w/ reduction gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!