How to Make Award-winning Desi style chicken quesadilas
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, desi style chicken quesadilas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Desi style chicken quesadilas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Desi style chicken quesadilas is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hello friends, in this video I am going make Chicken Quesadilla with desi touch. It is a two step cooking. Masala Chicken Quesadilla is a great example of fusion food-taking a dish from another country and putting an Indian twist on it.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have desi style chicken quesadilas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Desi style chicken quesadilas:
- Take 2-3 flour tortillas
- Take Chicken (boneless tenders)
- Prepare Seasoning salt
- Make ready Smoked paprika
- Get Peppercorns
- Make ready 1 onion
- Take 1 capsicum
- Get Shredded cheese monterey jack or cheddar
- Get Olive oil
- Get Ginger powder
- Get Avocadoes
- Make ready leaves Coriander
It's not the first thing I would order if I were out dining, but I will take a home made I tried something a little different with these quesadillas and filled them with the most tender tandoori flavored chicken! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized yesterday that I've never posted the recipe! I loved grilling quesadillas on the grill.
Instructions to make Desi style chicken quesadilas:
- Make small cubes of the chicken and mix it well with seasoning salt, smoked paprika, ginger powder, crushed pepper
- Dice the onions and capsicums in small cubes
- Cook the chicken separately until the flavours come out and also the onions and capsicum
- Apply some butter on one side of tortilla and add the cheese, vegetables and chicken stuffing and again more cheese on top as layer and cover the other half and turn over to cook both sides
- Prepare some guacomole by smashing the avocadoes and mixing with some onion and coriander paste lastly serve the warm quesadillas with the guacamole
My kids don't enjoy spicy foods that much so next time I will use just plain chicken on theirs. Grilled Chicken Quesadillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You may not like Taco Bell but this is literally one of the best! Creamy Mozzarella Pasta with Smoked Sausage - Italian style pasta dinner that looks good and tastes great! Short penne pasta with thinly sliced smoked sausage are smothered in a delicious creamy sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food desi style chicken quesadilas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!