Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Turkey Stuffed Peppers
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turkey stuffed peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Stuffed Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Turkey Stuffed Peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey stuffed peppers using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Stuffed Peppers:
- Prepare ground lean Turkey
- Prepare mild, medium or hot salsa
- Take I can red kidney beans
- Make ready Optional toppings: cheese, sour cream, salsa, avocado
Instructions to make Turkey Stuffed Peppers:
- Brown Turkey well
- Add 12oz salsa to Turkey simmer untill juices evaporate 1. Add red kidney beans and the remaining 12oz salsa 1. Prep green and or red peppers as bowls 1. Stuff pepper and cook at 350 for 35mins
- Optional cheese layer. Layer bottom of pepper with shredded cheddar then stuff then layer top with more cheese
- Extra Turkey makes great sandwich or filling for other stuffed vegetables or add chili powder and garlic for Tasty Turkey Chili. Or Tacos/burritos ect.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food turkey stuffed peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!