Recipe of Quick One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, one pan ground turkey and peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook one pan ground turkey and peppers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers:
- Get Olive oil
- Make ready 1 lb ground turkey
- Get 1 cup yellow onion
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 yellow bell pepper (or any color)
- Take 2 tbsp cilantro or parsley
- Get 1 tsp chipotle powder or chili powder
- Make ready Kosher salt
Steps to make One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers:
- Sautee onion, bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- In same pan add turkey and seasonings, cook thoroughly.
- Top with fresh cilantro or parsley
- Serve with rice or noodles!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food one pan ground turkey and peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!