Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Hot Turkey Supper
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hot turkey supper. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Turkey Supper is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hot Turkey Supper is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot turkey supper using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Turkey Supper:
- Take 2 Turkey Legs
- Make ready 2 pads Margarine
- Get Smoky Paprika
- Get Chicken Broth
- Take Leaf Bay
- Take Left over Mushroom Simple Soup
- Make ready Small scoop of demiglaze mix
Steps to make Hot Turkey Supper:
- Put legs in square baking dish.
- Pull back skin and stick in a margarine under skin.
- Sprinkle on paprika lightly and half-fill dish with stock.
- Bake 350° 40 min with Baking sheet under. Carefully turn legs over, add a bay leaf to juice, and bake 30 min.
- Turn off oven and leave 20 min in hot oven. Then cook in Micro on heat safe surface for 20 minutes, so juices boil and to be sure turkey is cooked well. Let rest.
- Remove legs to cool for de-boning.
- Add juice to saucepan that has mushroom soup with gravy mix in. Stir over medium heat to form gravy. Remove bay leaf.
- Chop up deboned meat (be sure no cartilage remains) and add to gravy.
- Serve in bowls over ripped apart French bread.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hot turkey supper recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!