Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, garden vegetable turkey chili. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook garden vegetable turkey chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili:
- Take 1 pound ground turkey
- Take 6 medium tomatoes, cubed
- Prepare 2 medium onion, chopped
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- Prepare 1 can (15-1/2 oz) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Get 1 can (15-1/2 oz) chili beans with liquid
- Make ready 1-1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Take 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cumin
Steps to make Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili:
- In a 5-qt. dutch oven or saucepan, brown beef; drain.
- Add tomatoes, green onion and garlic.
- Cook over medium-low heat, string occasionally, for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add beans and seasonings; mix well.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 45-50 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food garden vegetable turkey chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!