Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, turkey meatballs with pineapple, black beans, cauliflower and sw. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook turkey meatballs with pineapple, black beans, cauliflower and sw using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw:
- Take 16 Turkey Meatballs (We like Foster Farms Home Style)
- Prepare 1 small diced Onion
- Prepare 1 (4.5 oz) canned, diced Green Chilies
- Take 16 oz Frozen Cauliflower (&/or carrots, &/or bell pepper)
- Make ready 1 can Diced Pineapple, drained (Reserve the juice for the sauce. I like this cut because it's an easy size for my kids to eat)
- Prepare 1 can Low Sodium Black Beans, rinsed
- Make ready 5 ish cups Brown Rice and Quinoa cooked according to their directions
- Prepare 4 tablespoons Corn Starch
- Get 1 cup packed Brown Sugar
- Take 2/3 cup Vinegar
- Take 2 tablespoons low sodium Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Get 1 teaspoon All Spice
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
Steps to make Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw:
- Cook diced onion until it is translucent in olive oil in the same pan you will cook the rice and quinoa.
- Cook your Brown Rice and Quinoa (if you are not using leftovers from the fridge. I used leftover quinoa but you could cook both at the same time just make sure you combine the amount of liquid from both directions. Costco also sells a nice garlic brown rice quinoa blend called Seeds of Change if you don't want to cook either). I boiled 2 1/4 cups water, added a cup of brown rice, and let it simmer for 45 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar and corn starch in a large skillet. Warm it on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add reserve pineapple juice, vinegar, and soy sauce to the brown sugar and corn starch stirring constantly until combined. Bring the sauce to a boil stirring frequently as it thickens. Add your choice of spices and boil for 1 minute.
- Add spices of your choice, green chilies, and black beans to your brown rice quinoa mixture.
- Add 1 bag frozen cauliflower (or other veggies) to the sauce. Simmer until heated through.
- Depending on time and preference, heat 16 meatballs in the microwave or in the sauce.
- Add diced pineapple to the sauce with the veggies and meatballs.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food turkey meatballs with pineapple, black beans, cauliflower and sw recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!