Easiest Way to Make Quick Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, buffalo chicken nachos!!!!. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have buffalo chicken nachos!!!! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!:
- Take 1/2 Rotisserie chicken (shredded, both dark and white meat)
- Prepare 2 tbs softened cream cheese
- Prepare 3 tbs franks red hot sauce
- Make ready 1 bag tortilla chips (Restaurant Style)*
- Get 1 cup salsa
- Prepare 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- Get 1/2 large yellow pepper, diced
- Get 1.5 cups shredded cheese (I used nacho cheese blend)
- Take slices To taste: sliced pickled jalepeno
Steps to make Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!:
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken with cream cheese and hot sauce
- In a large parchment lined baking sheet, or in a large oven safe dish. Layer your nachos
- chips 2) Dallops of chicken mixture 3) peppers 4) salsa, shredded cheese 5) picked jalepeno slices making sure to end with the cheese
- Set in 350°F oven for 25-30min or until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired
- I use Que Pasa Tortilla Chips as I feel they hold up better to loaded nachos.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food buffalo chicken nachos!!!! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!