Simple Way to Make Perfect Turkey in Mushroom Sauce
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey in mushroom sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey in Mushroom Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Turkey in Mushroom Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey in mushroom sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey in Mushroom Sauce:
- Take 2 TBS vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 small diced onion
- Make ready 8 oz sliced Mushrooms
- Make ready 4 TBS butter
- Get 3 TBS flour
- Take 1 can chicken broth
- Get 4 cups turkey
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Get Fresh parsley
Instructions to make Turkey in Mushroom Sauce:
- Sauté onion in oil for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add mushroom and sauté for about 8 minutes stirring occasionally. Once done take out of pan and set aside.
- Add butter to same pan until melted.
- Add flour and whisk.
- Add chicken broth and simmer for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add turkey and mushrooms. Simmer for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Dress with a little bit of chopped parsley.
- Ready to serve!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey in mushroom sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!