Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Hariyali chicken Indian recipes
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hariyali chicken indian recipes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hariyali chicken or green chicken is a delicious Indian dish made with chicken, fresh aromatic herbs and spices. It goes well with plain rice, jeera rice, roti or even with ghee rice. There are a lot of Indian dishes that are cooked with a green paste made with green chilli, coriander and mint leaves.
Hariyali chicken Indian recipes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hariyali chicken Indian recipes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hariyali chicken indian recipes using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hariyali chicken Indian recipes:
- Make ready 1/2 kg Chicken
- Make ready 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take Sesame oil 4tbsn
- Take 4 tbsp Curd
- Prepare 2 Medium size Onion
- Take Chilly powder 1spn
- Get Turmeric powder1/2 spn
- Take Coriander powder 1spn
- Prepare Garam masala 1 spn
- Take Salt
- Take Water
- Get For paste
- Make ready Coriander leaves 1 hand full
- Get Mint leaves 1 hand full
- Make ready 3 Green chilli
- Make ready Water
Chicken legs may also be used, or a combination of legs and breasts. This recipe is cooked in the oven, but will work well on the grill. This Hariyali Chicken Tikka recipe should be tried by all chicken dish lovers. Juicy and flavourful, this Chicken Hariyali Tikka recipe is the perfect starter or snack to make when you are feeling lazy.
Instructions to make Hariyali chicken Indian recipes:
- First Take a jar. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, water for paste and keep separate.
- Second take a kadai. Sesame oil, pattai, onion and salt. Cook in a low to medium flame. Bcoz this chicken recipe onion should be cooked soft. After onion is cooked soft. Add ginger garlic paste saute it and the smell is go.
- Third Then add chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala and saute it well. After masala smell is go. Then add soaked chicken with turmeric powder and mix lightly and close the lid for 5 minutes in the low to medium flame.
- Fourth after 5 mints open the lid then add curd again mix well. The little bubbles come then add coriander paste and add 1glass of water. Adjust the salt and half close the lid. Then cook 20 to 25 mints in the LOW FLAME. In middle of the cook. Every 5 mints saute it once slowly. After cooked the chicken comes at the end semi gravy
- Fifth finally open the lid and serve hot with veg pulao or chappati. It is perfect combination (note : Take ingredients and measurements in my instructions. U get perfect taste)
A mouth-watering appetiser recipe, Hariyali Chicken Tikka is quite popular in Northern India and is best enjoyed with some exotic dips. Hyderabadi green chicken recipe (Hariyali chicken) with step by step photos and a recipe video. This chicken curry is green in color and is also known as hariyali chicken. The green color in the chicken comes from green chili, coriander leaves and mint leaves. This hariyali chicken recipe is from Hyderabadi cuisine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hariyali chicken indian recipes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!