Recipe of Homemade Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make ready 1 large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack)
- Get 3 onions, sliced
- Take 1 cup orange juice
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Prepare 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare 1 orange 🍊, sliced thinly
- Prepare 1 bunch green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate)
Instructions to make Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs…….
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well…….
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 - 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot orange 🍊 teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!