Recipe of Favorite Loaded Baked Potato soup
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, loaded baked potato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Baked Potato soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Loaded Baked Potato soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded baked potato soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Baked Potato soup:
- Take potatos
- Make ready small diced onion
- Prepare menced Garlic
- Get sea salt
- Take butter
- Take chicken broth
- Take milk
- Make ready sour cream
- Take bacon
- Make ready Green onion
- Get Grated cheese
- Take flour
Instructions to make Loaded Baked Potato soup:
- Peel and Boil 2lbs of potatoes in water salted with 5grams sea salt until tender
- Poke holes throughout remaining 1lbs of potatoes wrap in foil and bake in over at 400F for 1 hour
- Fry bacon to preference
- Small Dice 64 grams of white onions and mence 20 grams of fresh garlic
- In a stock pot melt 4 Tbs of butter add onion and garlic cook until tender
- Add 3 cups chicken broth, 2 cups milk, and 1 cup half and half to stock pot
- Add 2tbs of flour and 2tbs of sour cream whisk until smooth
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add them to the stock pot and bring to a simer
- Using an immersion blender or normal blender, blend soup base until smooth and return to stock pot
- Cube the baked potatos into bite size pieces and cook for 5 min
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Pour soup into bowl and top with cheese, bacon and green onions
- Hot sauce optional!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food loaded baked potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!