Recipe of Ultimate Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ynielle’s potato ham egg bacon bits salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ynielle’s potato ham egg bacon bits salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad:
- Take 2-3 Medium boiled potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup mayo
- Prepare 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- Take 2 tsp mustard dressing
- Prepare 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare Sliced Cooked Ham
- Make ready Bacon bits
- Make ready 2 boiled eggs mashed
- Get Basil (up to you how much basil you want to add)
- Make ready Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad:
- Boil potatoes for about 3-5 minutes. Let it cool down and then cut into cubes. Slice the ham and toast together with bacon bits. Mash the eggs.
- Mix all ingredients with mayo and cream. Then let it chill for about an hour and it’s ready to serve!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ynielle’s potato ham egg bacon bits salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!