Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Vickys Halloween &#39;Poisoned&#39; Candy Apples GF DF EF SF NF
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vickys halloween 'poisoned' candy apples gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Halloween 'Poisoned' Candy Apples GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Halloween 'Poisoned' Candy Apples GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys halloween 'poisoned' candy apples gf df ef sf nf using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Halloween 'Poisoned' Candy Apples GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready apples, 4 red and 4 yellow
- Prepare twigs
- Get granulated sugar
- Prepare light corn syrup, I used Karos brand or golden syrup
- Take water
- Make ready cinnamon flavoured oil
- Take Red & black food colouring
Steps to make Vickys Halloween 'Poisoned' Candy Apples GF DF EF SF NF:
- Have a baking sheet lined with parchment paper ready
- Clean and dry the apples, try and buy organic ones so they're unwaxed
- Insert a clean twig into each. You may want to sharpen the end of the twig first to make this easier or make a small hole with a knife as a starting point
- Put the sugar, syrup and water in a pan. Add red colouring until you're happy. A little black added will give a deeper shade of red. Heat until boiling. The temp needs to reach 150C / 300°F on a candy thermometer
- Remove from the heat and stir in the flavoured oil
- Dip a yellow apple into the mixture, swirling it around as you lift it out to get an even coating
- When it starts to harden, place it on the baking sheet. Repeat for the other 3 yellow apples, reheating as necessary if the coating gets too stiff
- Now add more black colouring to the pan
- Repeat the dipping process with the red apples and set aside to harden and cool
- If you haven't cleaned the wax coating off properly this will happen…
- Telling the tale of Snow White goes well after serving these….
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vickys halloween 'poisoned' candy apples gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!