Steps to Prepare Ultimate Twice Baked Potato Skins
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, twice baked potato skins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Twice Baked Potato Skins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Twice Baked Potato Skins is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have twice baked potato skins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Twice Baked Potato Skins:
- Get 5 baking potatoes
- Take 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 lb. bacon, diced and cooked
- Make ready 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Get 1 Tbsp. butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup sour cream
- Get Seasonings of choice:
- Make ready black pepper, salt, garlic powder
Steps to make Twice Baked Potato Skins:
- Cook potatoes in oven or microwave until tender; cut in half length wise and allow to cool slightly. Carefully scoop out insides of each leaving a potato shell and place potato you scooped out in a bowl.
- Turn shells over and spray with cooking spray. Place in oven at 400 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes or until they have slightly crisped.
- Meanwhile add butter, milk, sour cream and seasonings to potato mixture and mash well to combine.
- Place potato mixture in a thin layer on each potato shell. Note: you will have left over mashed potatoes; save for later use if you wish.
- Top each with cheddar cheese and place back in oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top each with cooked bacon and green onions.
- I served mine with my restaurant ranch dressing. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food twice baked potato skins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!