Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Aunt Jerry&#39;s Popcorn Balls
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, aunt jerry's popcorn balls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aunt jerry's popcorn balls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls:
- Prepare 1 large bowl of popped popcorn
- Prepare butter
- Prepare sugar
- Make ready white karo syrup
- Make ready vanilla extract
- Prepare water or candy thermometer for testing soft ball stage
Instructions to make Aunt Jerry's Popcorn Balls:
- Boil butter, sugar, and syrup to "soft ball" stage (when you drop 💧 a bit into cold water and it forms a soft ball rather than dissolving)
- Remove from heat and cool 1 minute. Add vanilla, then poor over popcorn.
- Butter hands before making into balls. (Otherwise it will stick) Set each ball on wax paper to cool.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aunt jerry's popcorn balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!