Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Spiced Mashed Potatoes
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spiced mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Mashed Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spiced Mashed Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spiced mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Mashed Potatoes:
- Prepare 175 g mash potato powder mix
- Prepare 800 ml water
- Take 5-6 Tbs all purpose cream
- Take to taste Salt
- Take Spices
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/4 tsp cumin
- Take 1/8 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1/4 tsp S&B Shichimi Japanese chili powder
- Get 2 g stevia packet or 1-2tsp sugar (optional)
Instructions to make Spiced Mashed Potatoes:
- Here is a photo of my favorite Japanese chili powder. It comes in small bottles too. If you don’t have this you can substitute with finely ground chili flakes or powder, add a dash of ginger powder (optional) and throw in a bit of sesame seeds (optional).
- Mix in 1 c (250ml) water: All the spices and 3 Tbsp cream. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan heat remaining water and add 1/2 your mash potato powder (sprinkle a few at a time) while continuously stirring. Before it starts to form, pour in the spice mix. Then sprinkle in the remaining mash potato powder while continuously stirring.
- When it forms (no longer liquid), adjust taste by adding the remaining cream (1-3 Tbsp) and salt. Mix well. Taste as you add.
- Serve with your favourite fried or roasted protein. :)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spiced mashed potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!