How to Prepare Ultimate Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, matcha azuki sweet bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have matcha azuki sweet bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread:
- Make ready 1 cup ‘Tsubu-an’ (Azuki Paste)
- Make ready *Note: It’s easy to make. Cook 1/2 cup Azuki (Red Beans) to make 1 cup ‘Tsubu-an’ (Azuki Paste). Learn the method at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1477442-tsubu-an-azuki-red-bean-paste
- Take <For Bread Dough>
- Prepare 3/4 cup Warm Milk
- Take 1 teaspoon Dry Yeast
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Make ready 2 cups Bread Flour
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Get 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon Matcha Powder
- Take 1 Egg *lightly whisked
- Take 30 g Butter *melted
Instructions to make Matcha Azuki Sweet Bread:
- Heat Milk and Sugar in microwave for 30 seconds. When it is warm, add Yeast and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine Bread Flour, Caster Sugar, Salt and Matcha Powder. Add the yeast mixture, Egg and Butter. Knead until smooth and elastic, adding extra flour as required. Cover with a plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until dough doubles in size.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out into a very large rectangle. You will need to fold the dough in three. Cover 2/3 of the dough with ‘Tsubu-an’ (Azuki Paste), fold in the uncovered side, then fold the other side in. Seal the edges.
- Gently roll out the folded dough to make slightly larger, then cut in half lengthways. Cut each rectangle into 3 strips and plait. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 20 to 30 minutes. Preheat over to 180℃.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. If you want to avoid browning the top, cover with foil.
- *Note: This sweet bread can be formed as you like. Twisted, plaited, rolled or rounded.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food matcha azuki sweet bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!