Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Braised Chicken In Pomegranate And Walnut Sauce
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, braised chicken in pomegranate and walnut sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Braised Chicken In Pomegranate And Walnut Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Braised Chicken In Pomegranate And Walnut Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook braised chicken in pomegranate and walnut sauce using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Chicken In Pomegranate And Walnut Sauce:
- Prepare 500 gram chicken thighs with bones
- Prepare 1 yellow onion grind to paste
- Prepare 1 tomato grind to paste
- Take 1.5 tsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Take 4 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Take 200 grm walnuts(toasted)1)2
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Take 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp all spices powder
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1 litre cold water
- Get to taste salt
- Make ready Chichicken marinade
- Get 1 tsp paprika powder
- Make ready 1tsp salt
Steps to make Braised Chicken In Pomegranate And Walnut Sauce:
- Grind walnuts until extremely fine with a paste like consistency.
- In a heavy bottomed pan and walnuts and cold water.Bring to boil and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.Turn the heat to simmer.Partially cover with lid and cook for 2 hours;stir occasionally to prevent walnuts from sticking.
- Marinate chicken in salt and paprika powder for 30 minutes.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a nonstick skillet on medium heat.Add chicken pieces and brown on all sides.Remove and keep aside.
- To the same skillet add onion paste;saute until brown and all the water has dried up Remove and keep aside.
- Once the walnut sauce has thickened and reduced in quantity,add chicken pieces,onion paste and the remaining ingredients. Cover and let cook over low heat for 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Taste seasoning and adjust accordingly
- Cook uncovered on high heat for 10 minutes so the sauce thickens around the chicken pieces.Turn heat off.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve hot with steamed rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food braised chicken in pomegranate and walnut sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!