Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Autumn&#39;s Tater Salad
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, autumn's tater salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Autumn's Tater Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Autumn's Tater Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have autumn's tater salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Autumn's Tater Salad:
- Take 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready to taste Pepper
- Get to taste Seasoning salt
- Take 5 hard boiled eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Take 1/2 cup dill relish
- Make ready 2 tbsp dill relish juice
- Take 2.5 tbsp yellow mustard
- Take 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Steps to make Autumn's Tater Salad:
- Peel and cut potatoes. Add water covering the potatoes. Turn on high and let boil until potatoes are easy to put a fork through.
- Put eggs on to boil for about 10-15 min
- Drain potatoes and sit to the side. Drain eggs and wait for them to cool. (I usually soak them in cold water)
- Place potatoes in a bowl and peel eggs and cut with a knife in sections add to bowl.
- Add dill relish, juice, onion, mayo and mustard to bowl and use a potato smasher to mix all ingredients.
- Taste as you go along to see if it needs more mayo or mustard or dill relish.
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning salt to taste. Put in refrigerator and let it get cold and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food autumn's tater salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!