Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Salted Peanut Chews
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, salted peanut chews. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted Peanut Chews is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Salted Peanut Chews is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted peanut chews using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Peanut Chews:
- Make ready Crust
- Take 1 1/2 cup flour
- Take 2/3 cup brown sugar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Make ready 2 egg yolks
- Prepare Topping
- Get 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Prepare 2/3 cup karo syrup
- Get 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Get 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Take 12 oz package peanut butter chips
- Get 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Make ready 2 cups peanuts
Steps to make Salted Peanut Chews:
- Whisk the dry crust ingredients in medium bowl.
- Whisk the wet crust ingredients together, then add them to dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Press the crust evenly into a greased 9x13 pan and bake on 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- When crust is done, add an even layer of marshmallows to the top and return to the oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and let cool. Do not skip this step!
- For the topping, melt the peanut butter chips, butter, karo syrup, and vanilla in a large saucepan on medium low heat.
- When the mixture is smooth, remove from heat and quickly mix in the Rice Krispies and peanuts. Press the topping mixture into an even layer on top of the marshmallows.
- Refrigeration is not required, but I like to put the pan in the refrigerator for an hour or so to make it easier to cut through the gooey topping and marshmallows.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food salted peanut chews recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!