Steps to Make Ultimate Cassava Cake (Filipino Style)
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cassava cake (filipino style). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cassava cake (filipino style) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cassava Cake (Filipino Style):
- Make ready grated frozen casava
- Take egg yolk
- Prepare vanilla extract
- Make ready melted butter
- Prepare coconut macapuno strings)
- Prepare coconut milk
- Take evaporated milk
- Make ready sugar
- Get cinnamon (optional)
Steps to make Cassava Cake (Filipino Style):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 9 by 13 pan
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until top of cake turns golden brown. You can also brown the top by broiling it for roughly 1-2 minutes at the end of the baking process. If cake does not turn golden on top. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store leftovers in fridge.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cassava cake (filipino style) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!