Recipe of Speedy Bacon Spinich Quiche Suprise
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon spinich quiche suprise. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Spinich Quiche Suprise is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bacon Spinich Quiche Suprise is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bacon spinich quiche suprise using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Spinich Quiche Suprise:
- Prepare Bacon (cooked in microwave on paper towels 11/2-2 min)
- Get Eggs
- Take Heavy Cream
- Prepare diced green onion
- Take Fresh Spinich chopped
- Make ready Fresh Basil
- Prepare Small Tomato diced
- Take Cheese (I use 4 cheese blend)
- Take Tony Chachere's seasoning
Instructions to make Bacon Spinich Quiche Suprise:
- Cook bacon in microwave on paper towels for one and a half to two minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° Whisk eggs stir in heavy cream add all other ingredients.
- Place bacon in muffin tins around the bottom. Ladle in mixture into each cup and even out.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 35 minutes. Remove and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bacon spinich quiche suprise recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!