How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, torta de brigadeiro / brazilian chocolate pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook torta de brigadeiro / brazilian chocolate pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie:
- Get Pie Crust
- Take flour
- Get egg yolk
- Take margarine
- Make ready sugar
- Take baking powder
- Make ready Brigadeiro / Chocolate Filling
- Prepare condensed milk
- Take cocoa powder
- Prepare butter
- Make ready milk
- Prepare cornstarch
Steps to make Torta de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate Pie:
- Mix all ingredients to make the crust and place it in the pie dish
- Make holes in the bottom of the dough with a fork and bake it at 400F for 15-20 min
- Make the filling by combining the condensed milk, cocoa powder, milk, and butter in a saucepan
- Bring to a boil, then add the cornstarch (dissolved in milk)
- Mix it constantly until thick
- Add the filling into the pie crust (sift it if there are lumps), then add any toppings you’d like (I have added coconut wafers)
- Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food torta de brigadeiro / brazilian chocolate pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!