Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Corndog Pie
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, corndog pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Corndog Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Corndog Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have corndog pie using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corndog Pie:
- Prepare 1 Can Sweet Corn
- Take 1 Can Creamed Corn
- Take 2 Hot Dogs
- Get 1 Onion
- Make ready 3 Garlic Cloves
- Take 1 Cup Carrots (Grated)
- Make ready 1 Cup Milk
- Make ready 3/4 Cup Cornmeal
- Prepare 1 Block Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Get 4 Tablespoons Honey
- Take 1 Pinch Sugar
- Take Salt
- Prepare Black Pepper
- Make ready Parsley
- Get Hot Sauce (Optional)
Instructions to make Corndog Pie:
- Cut up your veggies, drain the sweet corn, slice the hot dogs and measure your milk and cornmeal. Cook down the onions, garlic, carrots and hotdogs until the onions are cooked through. Add in all of the corn. Season and bring it up to temperature.
- Add in honey, a pinch of sugar (hot sauce if you’the like) some parsley and combine. Add milk and 3/4 of the cheese. Cook until melted in on Med-Low.
- While stirring, add in the cornmeal. Continue cooking until the mixture develops some thickness and body. Maybe 8-10 mins. Add to your pan (I used a spring form) and top with the remaining cheese.
- Pop it into a 350F oven for roughly 30 mins. Cheese should be melted and browned. Allow to cool before removing from pan. I suggest parchment paper if using an 8x8 pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food corndog pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!