How to Prepare Ultimate Creamy Chicken Kabocha
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy chicken kabocha. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Chicken Kabocha is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Chicken Kabocha is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy chicken kabocha using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Kabocha:
- Prepare chicken fillet, diced
- Make ready onion, diced
- Get kabocha (about 300-400 grams, deseeded, sliced thinly (no need to peel the skin)
- Take flowering shallot stalks, sliced (you can also use leek or spring onion)
- Take powdered broth
- Take crushed black pepper
- Take ground mace
- Prepare cooking cream
- Make ready fermented garlic oil (or you can use regular oil)
- Make ready fermented garlic (you can use fresh ones, but double the portion)
- Get water
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Kabocha:
- Stir-fry the chicken with fermented garlic and the oil until the chicken becomes golden brown.
- Add onion, kabocha slices, flowering shallot, water, and stir occasionally. When the kabocha is a bit soft, add powdered broth, black pepper, and mace. Stir occasionally.
- When the kabocha is soft and the chicken is firm, add cooking cream. Stir and correct the taste if necessary.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy chicken kabocha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!