Recipe of Favorite Low calorie Turkey meatball soup
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low calorie turkey meatball soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low calorie Turkey meatball soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Low calorie Turkey meatball soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Calories in Turkey Chili. by: ORMOMMY A low calorie delicious chili. Slow Cooker Mediterranean Soup with Turkey MeatballsMy Modern Cookery. Low Calorie Buffalo Turkey Meatballs with Skinny Ranch DressingSkinny Kitchen. turkey meatball-miso-soup nutrition facts and nutritional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have low calorie turkey meatball soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low calorie Turkey meatball soup:
- Prepare 8 oz ground turkey
- Take 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 4 tbsp onion powder
- Take 4 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 2 tbsp parsley flakes
- Take 1 tsp essence of emeril
- Get 4 small new potatoes diced
- Prepare 15 baby diced carrots
- Get 1 cup diced celery
- Get 1/2 cup yellow onions
- Get 1 can stewed tomatoes
- Prepare 1 container low sodium chicken broth
- Prepare 1 cup baby spinach chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp knorr chicken Bouillon seasoning
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready 2cups of water
Turkey Meatball & Vegetable Soup with Cheesy Crostini. Soups Sauteeing Sesame-free Seafood-free Peanut-free Tree-nut-free Soy-free Sulfite-free. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. These baked turkey meatballs are moistened with virtually zero calorie shredded zucchini.
Steps to make Low calorie Turkey meatball soup:
- In a bowl mix together ground turkey, all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons of onion powder, 2 tablespoons of garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes and 1 teaspoon of essence of Emeril. Once it has all combined together Roll into mini meatballs and sets aside.
- In a pot add olive oil, onions, celery, baby carrots and potatoes. Sauté until tender and add in remaining of onion powder, garlic powder, chicken bouillon, Italian seasoning and parsley mixing everything together. Pour in the stewed tomatoes, chicken broth and water, Bring it to a boil. Once the broth is boiling add your meatballs in and cover on medium heat till meatballs are fully cooked. The last 5 minutes add in your chopped baby spinach. Enjoy!
And I still feel they are more low fat than pork or beef meatballs. This turkey meatball crockpot recipe is low calories and easy to make! I took my best meatball recipe, and made it healthy with lean turkey… And with my turkey meatball trick, no one will know you didn't use beef or pork! My recipe for turkey meatball has a little "cooking hack" worked into it. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie turkey recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food low calorie turkey meatball soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!