Simple Way to Make Favorite Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti with tuna-tomato sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti with tuna-tomato sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce:
- Make ready 1 garlic clove
- Make ready red pepper flakes, about 1/8 tsp or to taste
- Prepare 4 tbs olive oil
- Make ready 6 oz packet of star kist tuna packed in safflower oil
- Make ready 1 can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tbs freeze-dried or fresh finely chopped parsley
- Prepare 4 oz spaghetti
- Prepare fresh parmesan
Steps to make Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce:
- In a small pot, put the oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until garlic is tan color and then strain the oil into a 10" pan
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, and tuna mashing them as they heat
- Cook until liquid is reduce to a sauce, remove from heat, cover, and keep warm.
- Cook Spaghetti to desired texture, strain and mix with the sauce.
- Serve with freshly grated parnesean cheese. NO SAWDUST CHEESE!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spaghetti with tuna-tomato sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!