How to Prepare Quick VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl:
- Get 250 g sushi rice 🍚
- Prepare 120 ml Saitaku rice vinegar
- Get 300 g tofu
- Get 2 tbsp Kikkoman Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Take Lime juice
- Get 1 Carrot 🥕
- Get 1 Cucumber 🥒
- Make ready 3 Spring onions
- Make ready 2 ready to eat Avocados 🥑
- Get Lettuce 🥬
- Get 100 g Corns
- Take 2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Make ready Salt and pepper
Instructions to make VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl:
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. - (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.)
- Meanwhile, heat the rice vinegar with the salt and pepper in another pan. This is the dressing for the rice.
- Pour the dressing over the rice and stir a few times. Allow cooling (if necessary in a large bowl, that goes a little faster) to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, mix the soy sauce with Sriracha, sesame oil and lime juice. Cut the tofu into small cubes of 1 x 1 centimeter and marinate in the soy sauce mixture.
- Heat the rice vinegar in a small pan and cut the radishes into thin slices. Marinate for five to ten minutes in the vinegar.
- Slice the avocado, mango, carrot, cucumber, lettuce and the onions. - Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. - Divide the tofu, avocado, corns, mango slices, carrot and cucumber slices with the lettuce on this. - Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!