Recipe of Perfect Chicken Pot Pie Noodles
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken pot pie noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pot Pie Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Pot Pie Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pot pie noodles using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pot Pie Noodles:
- Take unsalted butter, divided
- Make ready carrots, peeled and diced
- Prepare celery, diced
- Take yellow onion, diced
- Make ready garlic, minced
- Prepare all purpose flour
- Prepare unsalted chicken broth
- Get heavy cream
- Prepare each salt, poultry seasoning
- Take pepper
- Get cooked, shredded chicken
- Prepare frozen peas
- Take wide, whole wheat egg noodles
- Prepare panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Get dried parsley
- Get garlic powder
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie Noodles:
- Start by getting 3 tbsp. of butter melting in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the carrots, celery and onion to the skillet with a big pinch of salt. Cook and stir that around often until they've softened up, about 6-8 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and cook another couple of minutes. Sprinkle the flour over the veggies and stir to incorporate it. Cook and stir another 2-3 minutes. Turn up the heat to med-high.
- Heat a seperate pot of salted water over high heat and wair for it to come to a boil. Going back to the skillet, slowly add in the broth and cream to the skillet, a bit at a time while stirring until all the liquid has been added. Then stir in the seasonings and let it come up to a simmer. About this time, the water should be starting to boil, so go ahead and stir in the egg noodles to that and cook according to package directions. Drain them in a colander when done and set them aside.
- Once the sauce has started to simmer in the skillet, reduce the heat back down to medium and let it gently simmer until it's thickened, about 5 or so minutes. Then stir in the peas and chicken and cook another couple of minutes. Then remove it from the heat, pour in the cooked noodles and stir to combine.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x9" baking dish and pour the pasta out into it. In a small bowl, melt the remaining tbsp of butter, then stir in the panko, parmesan, parsley and garlic powder. Sprinkle it evenly over the top of the pasta. Bake for 15 or so minutes, or until the top is golden. Then serve it up.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken pot pie noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!