How to Prepare Ultimate Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, air fryer naan / flat bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This Air Fryer Flatbread recipe is so quick and easy to make! This Air Fryer Naan recipe is not only super easy to make it is also delicious!! Remember to flip the Naan about halfway through the cooking process and enjoy!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook air fryer naan / flat bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread:
- Get warm water
- Take maple syrup
- Make ready active dry yeast (.25 oz)
- Make ready all purpose white flour
- Take plain greek yogurt
- Prepare salt
- Get baking powder
- Get egg
You can use store-bought pizza sauce or store-bought marinara sauce. For a more crisp crust, spray one side of the pita bread with the olive oil. Carefully place one flatbread in the air-fryer basket. Air Fryer Fried Chicken Easy Air Fryer chicken recipe.
Steps to make Air Fryer Naan / Flat Bread:
- Start by activating the yeast. Briefly stir the warm water and maple syrup in a bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top and give it a short stir. Cover the bowl for 10 minutes. After that, you should see that the yeast has created a foam.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir until a slightly sticky dough forms. If you want to add in mix ins, now is the time.
- Remove the dough from the bowl. Grease the bowl using olive oil and put the dough back. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm spot. You want the dough to at least double in size which can take between 1-4 hours.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured counter top and divide into 8 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece out using a rolling pin. If you want something like a naan, roll the pieces to about 6 inches in diameter. If you want something closer to a flat bread, then aim for 8 inches. You should note that a naan will keep for a couple days where a flat bread typically is only good for the day you made it.
- Set your air fryer to 380 F for 6 minutes. Brush each piece with olive oil and fry for 3 minutes before flipping over.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. See more ideas about Air fryer, Air fry recipes, Recipes. This homemade Naan Bread is soft, chewy, and simply delicious. You won't believe how easy it is to make and will want it as a side to every meal. A wide variety of flat bread naan options are available to you, such as condition, local service location, and applicable.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food air fryer naan / flat bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!