Simple Way to Make Award-winning Taco pie
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, taco pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Taco pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Reviews for: Photos of Taco Pie. I hope you guys love this recipe as much as me and my family do!! Make sure to follow me on Instagram and/or connect and tag me in your recreations!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook taco pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco pie:
- Prepare 2 large bakers potatoes
- Make ready 1 stick butter
- Get 1 lb hamburger
- Take 1 package taco seasoning of your choice
- Take 1/3 Cup water
- Make ready 1/2 diced onion
- Make ready 1 cup shredded coby cheese
- Take 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 cup salsa
by Life Tastes Good is an easy and economical recipe perfect for even the busiest nights of the #DirtCheapDinnerIdea #CheapDinner #TexMex #DoritosTacoPie #TacoPie #DinnerRecipe. Every once in awhile, I'll go Inspiration in the form of this Taco Crescent Pie. A crescent roll crust, followed by taco spiced beef. This taco pie is a great alternative to a build-your-own taco bar.
Instructions to make Taco pie:
- Preheat oven to 350. Put the butter in a non stick deep frying pan. Heat on medium heat. Peel and shredded both potatoes right into the pan. Evenly distribute the potatoes and let sit on Med 15 minutes and you flip and repeat on other side.
- Put hash browns in a 9” deep dish pie Dish.
- Brown hamburger completely. And strain all grease in a colander. Put back in frying pan and add seasoning and 1/3 Cup water. Stir and heat until seasoning is mixed into the meat. Then put on top of hash browns.
- Then top with your cheese, onions and salsa. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
It can be made ahead of time and baked off right before the party. Just slice it up and set out some traditional toppings. Taco Pie has always been a favorite. Once I got my Instant Pot I knew I had to convert this recipe, and This Instant Pot Taco Pie was amazing and super easy to make! Taco pie is on the menu!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food taco pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!