Recipe of Favorite Taco pie
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, taco pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Taco Pie. I hope you guys love this recipe as much as me and my family do!! Make sure to follow me on Instagram and/or connect and tag me in your recreations!
Taco pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Taco pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco pie:
- Take large bakers potatoes
- Prepare butter
- Prepare hamburger
- Prepare taco seasoning of your choice
- Get water
- Make ready diced onion
- Prepare shredded coby cheese
- Take shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare salsa
by Life Tastes Good is an easy and economical recipe perfect for even the busiest nights of the #DirtCheapDinnerIdea #CheapDinner #TexMex #DoritosTacoPie #TacoPie #DinnerRecipe. Every once in awhile, I'll go Inspiration in the form of this Taco Crescent Pie. A crescent roll crust, followed by taco spiced beef. This taco pie is a great alternative to a build-your-own taco bar.
Instructions to make Taco pie:
- Preheat oven to 350. Put the butter in a non stick deep frying pan. Heat on medium heat. Peel and shredded both potatoes right into the pan. Evenly distribute the potatoes and let sit on Med 15 minutes and you flip and repeat on other side.
- Put hash browns in a 9” deep dish pie Dish.
- Brown hamburger completely. And strain all grease in a colander. Put back in frying pan and add seasoning and 1/3 Cup water. Stir and heat until seasoning is mixed into the meat. Then put on top of hash browns.
- Then top with your cheese, onions and salsa. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
It can be made ahead of time and baked off right before the party. Just slice it up and set out some traditional toppings. Taco Pie has always been a favorite. Once I got my Instant Pot I knew I had to convert this recipe, and This Instant Pot Taco Pie was amazing and super easy to make! Taco pie is on the menu!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taco pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!