Recipe of Quick Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa - Sheet Pan
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted sweet potato and bbq kielbasa - sheet pan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa - Sheet Pan is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa - Sheet Pan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted sweet potato and bbq kielbasa - sheet pan using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa - Sheet Pan:
- Make ready large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes
- Get olive oil
- Make ready each salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder
- Make ready salt free all purpose seasoning
- Take keilbasa sausage, sliced thinly
- Make ready your favorite bbq sauce
- Prepare Frank's red hot sauce
Instructions to make Roasted Sweet Potato and BBQ Kielbasa - Sheet Pan:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Place the sweet potato cubes in a large bowl and toss them with the oil and seasonings until all pieces are evenly coated and seasoned. Then spread them out evenly onto the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and flip them all. Mix the red hot into the bbq. Nestle the sausage slices over the top and brush the sausage lightly with the bbq sauce. Place it back in the oven for another 15 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender. Serve immediately with whatever side items you'd like.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted sweet potato and bbq kielbasa - sheet pan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!