Recipe of Ultimate Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shingled sweet potatoes with harissa. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook shingled sweet potatoes with harissa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa:
- Prepare 2/3 cup plus 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2/3 cup plus 2 tbsp harissa sauce paste
- Get 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, divided
- Take 3 1/4 lb medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- Take Kosher salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp pistachios
- Make ready 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Get 1 tsp fennel seeds
Instructions to make Shingled sweet potatoes with Harissa:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk 2/3 cup of oil, 2/3 cup Harissa, 1 tablespoon vinegar in a large bowl to combine. Slice sweet potatoes crosswise on a mandoline 1/8 inch thick.
- Add to bowl with mixture and toss to coat; season with salt.
- Arrange sweet potato so they are standing upright in concentric circles in a 2 quart baking dish packing tightly.
- Roast, brushing any accumulated mixture in dish on to sweet potatoes every 10 to 15 minutes until soft and starting to brown on top, about one hour.
- Meanwhile, Toss pistachios, sesame seeds, and fennel seeds on a small baking sheet. Toast alongside sweet potatoes until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Let cool, then transfer to spice mill or mortar and pestle and coarsely ground. This mixture is called dukkah, set this aside.
- Whisk remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons harissa and 1 tablespoon vinegar in a small bowl. remova sweet potatoes from oven and brush with oil mixture. Sprinkle with reserved dukkah.
- Dukkah can be made three days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shingled sweet potatoes with harissa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!